1. Web Developer
We're after a mid-weight, part-time web development all-rounder with a passion for code and a drive to achieve.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the ability to take a design and code it into a masterpiece. They will need to be able to integrate with various web technologies, solve problems and work to given timelines. While this person should be able to wear many hats, we are ideally looking for a great front-end developer who specialises in custom responsive Wordpress builds.
- 2 + years commercial experience (agency experience preferred)
- HTML5 / CSS3 and Responsive
- Wordpress/Joomla development skills including custom themes, custom widgets / extensions etc. You should be able to take any design and build a Wordpress site with clean, consistent mark-up from the ground up
- CMS experience
- Strong usability and accessibility knowledge
- Responsive EDM development
- Google Analytics
- Knowledge of SEO best practises
- Strong time management skills
- MySQL database knowledge
Desirable skills (not essential)
- Shopify development
- Magento experience
- Keen eye for design
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and Digital Design experience
- Site speed optimisation knowledge
- Web server set up experience
- Git / Bitbucket
- Project management experience
Required Personal Skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Driven, enthusiastic and passionate
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Interest in self learning
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management skills
Candidates must have the legal clearance to work in Australia, and the ability to work on-site during standard office hours.
If you're up for a challenge, get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!